It’s Pre-School Time!!!
This week I had the opportunity to meet over 100 two through four year olds at our preschool (Spring Meadows Academy). Some of them are returning students and they could not wait to meet and greet their new teachers. Many of them are new and VERY shy. Some even shed a few tears.
My role is very small, I get to have chapel with them for two days a week. Singing songs and reading from “The Greatest Book in the World” and it is a pure joy!
There will be several things that will impact me through this ministry.
- I am reminded that they have PURE HEARTS.
- I am reminded that they LOVE GOD…with all their heart. UNCONDITIONALLY!
- I am reminded that they LOVE EACH OTHER. They become the best of friends.
- I am reminded that they will give a “high five” or a “big hug” to show their love.
- I am reminded that they have the GREATEST PARENTS! Just ask them!
- I am reminded that they are SPONGES, soaking up everything around them.
I am reminded that I WANTS TO BE LIKE THEM!
It’s gonna be a great year!