It’s that time of year!!! Over the River and through the woods.. Pumpkin pie, turkey, ham.. the fixins’!
The traditions…I’m sure many of you have them, some may not.
Here is my list (partial) of 10 Things I’m Thankful for in 2018! (in no particular order)
- God – If you know me you know why…
- Pam – She married me… I am more than thankful, she also gave me the most precious gift..
- Danae – The original “Jerry’s Kid”! Love her more than ever! I’m thankful to be your Dad!
- Mom – Thanks for letting me be your FAVORITE son!!! It’s a blessing every day!
- Spring Meadows Church of Christ – Your LOVE is radiant, and COMPASSION is warm and your JOY is overflowing!
- Spring Meadows Youth Group – Young people with the greatest hearts, Thank you for letting me be your Youth Minister!
- Dale – Team, Brother, Ministry, Kingdom worker. I Thank God we serve together!
- Jerry’s Kids – You know who you are…Younger and Older – Many of you have children of your own now, I’m thankful for each of you and yes, I thank God for you!
- Webb – You know him…you know me.
- Life in the Lord!!! That includes YOU!!!