The Road to Sixty – Day 172
Happy New Year!
We finished up the 37th annual New Years lock in with about 70 teens and adults present.
As I look to this year I have had several people ask me, “what are your goals? resolutions?”
As 2020 comes in I thought about what I would like to see.
You might call it a dream.
These are in no particular order.
- People really understanding what their responsibility to God is… I could write the book on this, but, it has already been written. Try reading it.
- Family responsibility.
- Love the church. In fact help to build it.
- Look beyond self and look to others.
- Quit fighting about things that don’t matter…just quit.
- Try being positive, and if there is negativity…turn it.
- Don’t let Satan win the battles.
- Look for the open doors that lead you to a better life.
The people in this photo mean a lot to me. I love the goals in their lives. I love how they love the church. I love that they love each other.
I love that they love the Lord!